Bottle: 1 oz/30 ml
Price: $12.50 USD
Where to buy: Anderson Pens
- Beautiful orange!
- Shows nice shading.
- Pretty easy to clean, especially for an orange.
- Adorable packaging - though not shown here... sorry.
- Great color for water washes and art, or calligraphy.
- Not water resistant.
- Bottle is hard to fill fountain pens from when it gets around half empty, especially if you have larger fountain pens.
- Although beautiful, not an unusual color.
- Narrow bottle opening.
I never fret over the bottle shape, because it's easy to use a syringe, pipette, or decant the ink for filling fountain pens. This is a beautiful orange ink, but it's not a particularly unusual color - not special, just gorgeous. There are likely other oranges that are easy to fill (bottle-wise).
Use the new side-by-side Ink Comparison Tool over at Anderson Pens to compare up to five inks at a time, including discontinued/vintage inks. The database is ever growing, with over 800 inks. WOW.
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.