Size: 25" long x 21" wide x 12" high
Weight Limit: 20 pounds
Where to buy: Peach Industries
- Very easy to assemble (no tools needed).
- Replaceable covers that you can purchase separately, if you want to change up the style to match your decor. Or if you're just crazy and like to have many different colours. Or if you have one-of-everythingitis like I do.
- The thick, durable covers are machine washable, and easy to care for.
- Covers are made of cotton grown and woven in the USA. (Local!)
- Frames are made with VOC-free, sustainably forested PureBond birch plywood.
- Foam pads included for under feet of frame to prevent sliding and scratching of floors.
- Very comfortable for cats.
|A nine pound cat perched on the lounger in one spot causes it dip like this, but note the frame withstands the weight without issue.|
- Well, to be completely honest, I can't think of any. Even with two crazy Bengal cats and a giant Ragdoll, this Kitty Lounger Mini is holding up great. Ellie doesn't count as a real animal. She's tiny.
I highly recommend the Peaches Industries Kitty Loungers! They are really cute, well-made, have some great practices (using local resources means less shipping across the world), and they offer a very good return policy - 60 days for a full refund. That's a fantastic trial period I would say. But most importantly is that cats love them and are drawn to the Kitty Lounger. Chances are you aren't going to need that refund.
Note: This lounger was won in a giveaway. I did not buy this lounger, and I was not compensated monetarily for writing this review. All opinions you read here are 100% mine and my cats's.