|Isn't that a cool bottle? It's very attractive and has a neat shape.|
Bottle: 50 ml
Where to buy:
- Really cool bottle - they all stack together in a really neat way.
- Solid, heavy bottle. A good paperweight.
- Not SUPER pink - it's kind of dark, so I think more people can use it.
- Shades pretty well.
- Although it's somewhat red, it doesn't stain terribly and is of medium difficulty to clean (on a random, completely non-quantifiable scale).
- No water resistance.
- A terrible bottle mouth design - a very heavy metal cap with metal threads, and a glass bottle mouth with glass threads? I've chipped more than one of these threads before. Be careful.
- This stuff is expensive.
I think "Divine Pink" is not a very accurate name for this ink - it seems more red to me than pink! However, it behaves pretty well and shades nicely. It's also dark and legible, and the bottle is really neat.
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.