Bottle: 70 ml +
Where to buy:
- Some water resistance.
- A fantastic color - not boring, not bland. It's the perfect blend of black and blue.
- Shades in broader/calligraphy nibs.
- Pretty easy to clean out of pens.
- Dries relatively fast - good for underwriter lefties, or anyone who needs a fast-drying ink!
- Has some sheen, believe it or not!
- Quite well-behaved - good flow, minimal bleed through/show through, no feathering. Pretty good stuff.
- The smell can be off-putting for some people - smells like real ink. Doesn't bother me, I love it. it.
- Relatively expensive to buy in the US - Japan has better prices on it, especially on larger bottles.
If you're in the market for a solid, work-safe ink, or if you're looking for a reliable ink, or a blue-black, check this one out. I have burned through the very generous sample Thomas sent, and I'm clearing out a few other samples to get myself a bottle of this. It's superb. I love it, and this is from someone who also loves bright, cheery colors. This blue-black isn't bright, but it's so pleasant, it's hard not to love it.
Do a gal a solid and if you fancy any of these and want any item of your own, use my affiliate links :)