Bottle: 1 oz/30 ml
Price: $12.50 USD
Where to buy: Anderson Pens
Cannot find backside of page ANYWHERE.
- Not a bad brown - somewhat golden tones to it.
- Shows nice shading in wet calligraphy nibs.
- Easy to clean.
- Adorable packaging (see Emerald Boa review for packaging).
- Great color for water washes and art, or calligraphy.
- Not water resistant.
- Bottle is hard to fill fountain pens from when it gets around half empty, especially if you have larger fountain pens.
- Narrow bottle opening.
Brown inks are not really my thing, unless they have yellow, golden, or red tones to them. I'm not wild about this one.
Use the new side-by-side Ink Comparison Tool over at Anderson Pens to compare up to five inks at a time, including discontinued/vintage inks. The database is ever growing, with over 800 inks. WOW.
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.