Size: 5.75" X 8.25"
Other Size Names: N. 16 (Rhodia) or A5
Ruling: Dot grid
Sheet Count: 80
Price: $9.25USD each or 10 for $55.00USD
Where to buy: JetPens - single notepad or bundled
The back has information that I don't really pay attention to regularly, but ma be of interest to you if you are looking for particular Rhodia pads.
The Rhodia Dot Pad, particularly in this size, is my favourite note pad to work with - it's perfect for me. The cover folds back to make the note pad easy to work with, the pages are perforated and tear out easily, the paper is smooth but not slick and coated so the drying time isn't excessively long with fountain pen inks, and the paper itself is nice to look at - it's not painfully bright white but it isn't cream like the paper found in the Rhodia Webnotebook.
The paper accepts pencil, ballpoint ink, liquid rollerball ink, and gel inks really well.
Kaweco ICE Sport Rollerball
rOtring Rapid PRO Ballpoint
- Perforated pages are perfect for letter writing.
- Convenient size for carrying with you.
- 5 mm dot grid does not obstruct writing (and is perfect for flex nib practice).
- Paper is fountain pen-friendly.
- Cardboard backing is recyclable when the pad is finished.
- Paper is PEFC certified - comes from sustainably managed forests. Thank goodness.
- None. Totally awesome, especially when purchased in the bundle. THEN YOU HAVE SO MUCH.
This is definitely my favourite notepad, because the pages are perforated, the size is convenient and easy to carry around, the paper quality is great (and sustainably sourced), it's affordable in the bundle of ten (at least for how much I use anyway), and I LOVE dot grids. LOVE. We're pretty much a match made in Heaven, this notepad and I. Highly recommended if you haven't yet used it.