- Are you ready for the Anderson Pens 100th podcast episode giveaway? Check out their post for giveaway details!
- FPQuest reviews the Monteverde Impressa fountain pen. Office Supply Geek reviews one, too, in a different colour.
- Pens! Paper! Pencils! reviews one of my favourite inks - Diamine Oxblood ink. Yummy. Check out the Monteverde Green review as well. I've never used a Monteverde ink, believe it or not.
- In Love With Journals shows off a beautiful ink cabinet.
- The Unroyal Warrant reviews the Baron Fig Confidant - more details to check out if you're still curious about this notebook.
- Underwater ink plumes, at Colossal.
- A Fool With A Pen reviews the Franklin-Christoph 03 fountain pen with a Masuyama needlepoint nib.
And don't forget you can get 10% off at Pen Chalet until the end of the year on your purchases! (Not an affiliate link!)