Body Material: Aluminum
Trim: Stainless steel
Barrel Diameter: 0.45"
Weight: 1.1 oz/31 g
Fill type: Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 ballpoint
Where to buy: KarasKustoms
The Bolt is a solid, well-made pen. There are no sharp parts sticking out, it is full-sized, so for me, the clip isn't in the way, and I think this would be something people with larger hands will appreciate, too. The barrel doesn't separate at the seam during writing. The refill doesn't rattle. Le sigh. I loves it.
- Solid, amazing hot pink pen.
- Also available in a Pilot G2 barrel.
- Makes you want to write for no reason. Really.
- Well-balanced and with this refill, it's so smooth, it's so easy to write with.
- I throw it in my bag and the knock doesn't get accidentally pressed in my bag and leave pen marks everywhere.
- You will need all of the colours.
Well, this isn't my first KarasKustoms pen (Render K, RETRAKT). I love machined pens, and in particular, I have a fondness for KarasKustoms pens. And obviously I have a fondness for pink. I mean, I'm not crazed or anything, but I have an appreciation for it. I think this is a gorgeous pen: solid, reliable, accepts Parker ballpoint-compatible refills, and it really is a fun pen. Also, available in several colours. It's even available in copper, which may be the next one I must get.