Stuff I Looked At Elsewhere:
- Chocolate peanut and pretzel brittle, on Smitten Kitchen.
- Chocopots, at Chocolate, Chocolates, and More.
- I can't eat soy, but this... kale soyrizo tacos, on Shutterbean. Is this weird? I love soyrizo.
- Portraits drawn on maps and star charts, on Colossal.
- Probably one of the cutest things I've ever watched - a baby koala radiates cute.
- Hey, get otter my bowl!
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude, on Small & Friendly.
- Meet the bird that filled the antenna with acorns - National Geographic. Hilarious.
- A Japanese painting art supply store - Colossal. I'm not an artist, and this makes me weak at the knees.
- Tiny pencil sculptures - Upworthy.
- Seven special treat calligraphy supplies - The Postman's Knock.
- JetPens gift guide.
- Do you have any fountain pen rules for yourself?
- Superb paper origami creations - Colossal.
- Gargantuan octopus rendered with discarded ballpoint pens - Colossal.
- The new Field Notes Snowblind edition looks really cool. I used to love this kind of stuff when I was a kid. I have not grown up.
Stuff I Apparently Did This Week:
- Review: iPenBox001 Monthly Subscription Box from iPenStore
- Wordless Wednesday
- Review: Namiki Yukari Nightline Moonlight Fountain Pen
- Serious Nibbage Part 38: Faber-Castell Ambition OpArt Aqua Fountain Pen (Giveaway!)
- FPtv 002 - did you catch us live? If not, you can watch it here!
Please check out my sponsors, because they help make all this possible! < Discount codes here. I'm also on Patreon!
Do a gal a solid and if you fancy any of these and want any item of your own, use my affiliate links :)