- Homemade crescent rolls, at The Brown-Eyed Baker.
- Super and spice candied nuts, at The Brown-Eyed Baker.
- Brown butter herb garlic knots, at How Sweet It Is. I doubt these would even make it to the baking stage around me.
- Why hate when you can write? My handwritten blurb on the Go Pens blog.
- Exploring climate change through art - Colossal. (Thank to my pal Bill for showing me this one!)
- A terrifying, incredible mine - National Geographic.
- Pantone Color(s) of the Year: 2016. Interesting choices...
- I have one of these fascinating pens to review.
- Clairefontaine Triomphe Stationery Set
- Pilot White Tiger + J. Herbin Emerald Holiday Bundle
- Regal Queen, Harper & James Fountain Pen
- Rhodia Webnotebook (3 Pack)
- Review: Montblanc M Fountain Pen - Fine
- Wordless Wednesday
- Review: Omas Arte Italiana Paragon Arco Celluloid Fountain Pen - Fine
- Serious Nibbage Part 40: Lamy Imporium
- FPtv 003 - Live on Saturday!
Please check out my sponsors, because they help make all this possible! < Discount codes here. I'm also on Patreon!
Do a gal a solid and if you fancy any of these and want any item of your own, use my affiliate links :)