Bottle: 3 oz/90 ml
Where to buy: Wonder Pens
- That means it's waterproof, and will last against bleach, sunlight, and other weird things. (Boil it in vinegar?)
- Bottle is full to the max - a lot of ink for your buck!
- You get a neat, unique label.
- No feathering! Nice.
- Canadian exclusive - can't find it everywhere.
- Smells weird. Based on that smell, I'm not tasting it either.
- Practice proper pen maintenance when using this ink - clean those pens!
Noodler's offers a lot of colors, and there are a lot of blues to choose from, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find this one was rather lovely. Hey, sometimes you need a pretty waterproof ink.
This ink was sent as a gift from a friend, but I am not obligated to review it! I thought it would be neat, though.