- Homemade chocolate pudding.
- Sea salt, cashew, and milk chocolate chip cookies.
- GIVEAWAY ROUNDUPS
- Resor Shop
- Peninkcillin, Monteverde, and JetPens
- Pens! Paper! Pencils! and Pen Habit
- JetPens and Pilot
- Resor Shop and Midori
- Cuteness level. These aren't new but they're so cute. Dik-diks!
- A Fool With A Pen reviews the Noodler's Ahab. Also check out the Franklin Christoph M40P Fire & Ice as an eyedropper.
- On being introverted, shared by Mia on Twitter. Thanks Mia.
- Oh the blue-green Lamy Al-Star is pretty. See it also at Write To Me Often.
- Ed Jelley reviews the sexy rOtring 800 pencil. Dammit. Don't miss Ed's review of Diamine Ancient Copper either, one of my favourite inks.
- From The Pen Cup reviews the Monteverde Artista Crystal Wild Stripe fountain pen. It looks like candy. I suppose this would be safe enough to taste.
- Someone recently asked why anyone would bother carrying a pocket knife (after I posted mine on Instagram). Well, here's a good reason shared by Pencils.com: sharpening your pencil!
- That One Pen reviews the Retro51 Tornado Stealth. I like it. I really think I should just own at least one of each Tornado out there.
- These Beautiful Pens reviews the very pretty Jinhao 650 Pearl. Le sigh. I fear I may need this one, too.
Oh, and a happy birthday to our very own SBRE Brown! Have an inktastic, peneriffic day!
What have you been reading this week?