Diameter: 13 mm
Fill type: Ballpoint
Where to buy: Poppin.
The Main Attraction silver pen writes well with the refill it was shipped with. It is advertised as a black Swiss-made ink that I assume would suggest it is a premium ballpoint ink. All I can tell you is that it didn't blob, which made me happy. The pen itself is a heavy pen so after awhile, my hand did tire, and it's quite large to hold, though the section design did help my grip, which made holding the pen more comfortable. Once it was posted, it quickly became too heavy for me. It behaved well though.
- Highly entertaining magnetic cap.
- Bold tipped ballpoint refill.
- Ballpoint ink that doesn't blob!
- Design of section holds fingers in place while writing.
- Refillable (of course).
- Somewhat girthy for smaller hands.
- Difficult to re-cap because of magnet polarity, unless you are really efficient or have good aim (which I am not, and do not).
- Top heavy when posted.
This is an interesting pen. I was personally very attracted to the magnetic concept, though I think the $16.00USD is a little bit steep. Nevertheless, it's a pretty fun pen that is cool looking. It writes well - it's great when a ballpoint doesn't blob - but you'd have to decide if it's worth $16.00, of course. Mostly, it was entertaining to play with the magnetic ends.
Thank you again, Mike. I am magnet crazed.