Trim: Rhodium-plated metal
Length (capped): 5.6"
Length (uncapped nib-end): 5.1"
Length (posted): 7.0"
Barrel Diameter: 0.52" - 0.59"
Section Diameter: 0.42" - 0.44"
Nib material: Steel/18K gold
Weight: 34 g
Fill type: Cartridge/converter
Where to buy: Notemaker
Notemaker sent this pen as a sample so there was no packaging, so I cannot personally comment. Their website has a picture of the packaging and it looks quite nice, although not spectacular.
I find the nib to be on the smaller side of a medium, tending to be more of a fine-medium than a medium medium (if that makes any sense). Ink flow is steady and consistent, although it leans ever so slightly on the dry side for my preferences, but just because it's finer than what I expect to be a true "European medium", that doesn't mean the ink flow is hampered. It is also a fairly hard steel nib manufactured by Schmidt, with little line variation possible.
- When posted, the clip and nib are aligned. Aesthetically enjoyable.
- Nib is also available in 18K gold in fine, medium, and broad.
- Nice, snug clip.
- Threaded cap for capping and posting: nice and snug. Won't wiggle off.
- Classy, professional-looking pen.
- Solid finishing; nothing is loose. It appears well made.
- When unposted, if you put the pen down, the pen can roll away. It will roll. Constantly.
I received this pen free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion. There are no affiliate links in this review.