- Possibly the cutest pen EVER: staring at this adorable fountain pen from JetPens.
- Checking out this new pen and paper blog and the Schneider Slider Edge XB Review by @postedpen.
- Reading and drooling over Tyler Dahl's review of the Pilot Vanishing Point in matte black.
- Reading and drooling over Gentian's review of the Rohrer & Klingner calligraphy and drawing ink in burnt sienna.
- Trying to figure out how on earth I could make an ink reservoir like Gentian's.
- Reading this hilarious and awesome review by No Pen Intended of the Akashiya Bamboo Body brush pen.
- Observing and pathetically practicing IAMPETH's lessons in calligraphy and penmanship.
- Browsing Reuseit.com for ideas on how to reduce waste generated in my day-to-day life.
- Getting ideas from The Runner's World on how to go from not running back to running (sans injury - which I seem really bad at).
- Getting more ideas from the Runner's World on building core muscles.
- Drooling over these peanut butterliscious bars. I know they're terrible for me. But I like to look anyway.
- Catching up on how Dexter from Pet Meadow is doing.
- Reading this interesting story about a Jewish boy from New Jersey who has a Jamaican accent.