Sharpie Premium Pen - $4.63USD each
- Offers a smooth, high-quality writing experience.
- Delivers clean and concise lines that are permanent and smear-resistant.
I have previously reviewed this pen and had issues with the cap posting and being loose - that seems to have been fixed and is no longer an issue with these pens, therefore it has only improved in my books.
Sharpie Neon Permanent Markers - $6.02USD per set
- Brilliant, vivid color in daylight.
- Mark fluoresces under black light.
- Vivid ink leaves permanent mark on most surfaces.
These very awesome Sharpie neon permanent markers look like your typical Sharpies - but they are even more brilliant! The colours pop and you surely cannot mistake them for anything but neon! They have the classic fine point tips you'd be familiar with from Sharpie - they aren't ultra fine and can't really be used with for precise writing, but are perfect for drawing, doodling, decorating things, etc.
Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Permanent Marker - $3.50USD per pack
- Designed to provide brilliant sheen on both light and dark surfaces with the same bold, smooth no-shake performance of the Sharpie Metallic writing system.
- Marks are permanent on most hard-to-mark surfaces with a precision fine point.
- Alcohol-based ink formula is quick-drying, fade-resistant, water-resistant and certified AP nontoxic.
Anything else I don't like? Just like the neons, nope. I'm crazy about these metallic ones too. They are gorgeous.
Full disclosure: These office supplies were sent for review by Shoplet. I was not paid to write this review, but I do get to keep these cool goodies!