Bottle: 110 ml
Price: £9.20 per bottle (includes postage)
Where to buy: ESS Stationery Supplies
- Very economical.
- Water resistant.
- Dries fast.
- Not the most hideous blue-black! WOO!
- Was pretty easy to clean out.
- I know I wrote no sheen, and under normal circumstances, there is none, but if you splatter the ink, it will make a great saturated little pool. Love it.
- Shades quite well for such a dark ink.
- Must practice proper pen hygiene.
This Registrar's Ink is a no brainer. There will come a time when you need a waterproof ink - labeling envelopes, for example. This ink is affordable, is a great value, and the blue-black color is pretty decent. That's coming from me, who generally doesn't care for blue-blacks. Check it out!
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.