Cartridges: 5 pieces per box
Price: €2,00 (VAT included)
Where to buy: Fontoplumo
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS: GOURMETPENS
RETURNING CUSTOMERS: GOURMETPENS2
- Easy to clean.
- Fun as a highlighter ink.
- Shows some shading in a broad, wet nib.
- Perfect to pop into your Charged Green pens.
- Definitely not a color everyone will like!
- Yes. it's another rather blinding green
- Not water resistant.
- Not easy to read in finer nibs.
This is an interesting color - it's not neon lime like last year's, nor is it just super green. It seems to be a mellow yellow lemon-lime of some sort? What do you think? Is this one you'll spring for?
I'm not sure the logic behind Lamy creating such a color, but I can imagine this is useful in mixed media art journals, highlighting, and drawing attention to something, but not necessarily writing your next novel with.
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.