Bottle: 50 ml
Price: € 21,00 (without VAT € 17,21)
Where to buy:
10% off: 3SDN-7DQD-XNQ7-MTSF
- A beautiful blue!
- Has a really nice sheen.
- Offers some shading, especially in wider, wetter nibs.
- Dries quickly.
- Work appropriate, isn't it?
- Can be relatively difficult to clean - don't let it dry out in your pens.
- I know this is stupid, but it really bugs me that the color of the ink isn't labelled on the bottle in English anywhere. I mean, I can't figure out these characters with just a quick glance. I know this is my problem and not Sailor's, but it would be nice if they were labelled more simply!
- I don't care much for the shape of the bottles - there's a little filling cup in there, but big pens with big nibs barely fit.
It's a lovely blue, and I like Sailor inks a lot. They can be hard to clean if they dry out in a pen, but if you don't let that happen, it's not so bad. They have a lovely saturation and great smell (ok, that might just be me that likes it). I don't think it's a perfect match for Sky High - it seems to lack the same pop, but it's pretty close. It'll have to do!
I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion.