Body Material: Plastic
Length (capped): 13.7 cm
Length (uncapped nib-end): 12.8 cm
Length (posted): 15.3 cm
Barrel Diameter: 12 cm
Section Diameter: 9.6 cm
Weight: 0.36 oz
Fill type: Ink cartridge
Where to buy: JetPens
I absolutely love this pen. It's a stellar performer. It arrived inked, so it wrote instantly. It's never once skipped, it's never been inconsistent. The tip is smooth but not buttery (as it is a roller ball tip), it flows very well with nice, precise, and crisp lines. I think it's just a great pen. Without a doubt, one of my favourite liquid ink pens.
The ink dries really quickly, especially on regular paper. It's not very water resistant ink on smoother papers, although on very absorbent/cheaper papers, it has some resistance, or will remain somewhat legible if it's washed with water.
In hand, this is such a comfortable pen. It's light, very well-designed, great balance. It could work for small and large hands, because whether it's unposted or posted, it works. It posts deeply and snugly and the balance and weight is still great.
- Very comfortable in hand - great balance, weight, design.
- Refillable cartridge system (just cartridge, not tip and feed).
- Posts deeply and snugly.
- Same refill for both the V5 and V7 pens.
- Available in both 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm tips.
- Made of 71% recycled plastic material.
- Refillable up to ten times with the same smoothness guaranteed (looking forward to testing this out!).
- Very practical clip.
- Liquid ink is likely to bleed (especially on cheaper papers).
- Limited to four colours: blue, black, red, and green.
I have always loved the Pilot V5 pens, and Pilot has made it even better! It's so comfortable, writes so well, so useful. Now they're more environmentally friendly and you can save money by refilling them. Cool beans. Very highly recommended. It's not expensive and clearly I've raved about its greatness. If you like liquid ink pens, give it a shot.
Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint - Assorted 7 Pack
Do a gal a solid and if you fancy any of these and want any item of your own, use my affiliate links :)