Where to buy: Bureau Direct
- Stunning ink! A rich, vibrant emerald green base, with a beautiful sheen, and gold particles.
- Looks spectacular in wet and broad nibs.
- Works pretty well with dip nibs.
- Hard to clean - those particles require some care.
- Silly narrow mouth on bottle.
- Requires the right combination of nib and paper to shine, but it's worth it.
This is an ink that may not be suitable for all pens - I prefer to use inks with particles in pens I can take apart to clean thoroughly. I haven't had clogging issues, but I also am careful to clean the pens I use it in thoroughly. I think this is so gorgeous, that it's worth the added maintenance and care. Look at this stuff! The ink also shines in a wet nib, or a broad nib, and on coated paper.
I received this sample free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review. Everything you've read here is my own opinion. No affiliate links.