The Contribute pen project was started by Dustin Faddis of Faddis Design.
Believe it or not, this pen is actually made of concrete and you can have your pick of colors - black, blue, green, grey, red, white, or yellow.
You also get a little button that is magnetized, either with a circular or square center. This can be clear anodized, 24 kt gold (wowzers), or one of the concrete color options. Have I ever mentioned how much I love magnets? I'm a little bit obsessed with them. I'm fascinated that this pen includes magnets. Magnetic caps are one of my favorite things ever.
Features from Kickstarter
- Engineered Concrete (ultra-high performance)
- Threaded Concrete Core (magnets & spring plunger are the only metals)
- Houses a Wide Range of Ink Refills
- Cross Switch-it #8780 (manual adjust pencil height)
- Cross Ball-Point #8101-2
- Pentel EnerGel #72512 (also fine: 24375 6)
- Pilot High Tec-C Cavalier
- Pilot High Tec-C
- Pilot Q7 #77245
- Pilot V-Ball #77285
- Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity #77271
- Uni-Ball Gel #207
- Uni-Ball Signo (DX)
- Embedded with Neodymium Magnets
- Stainless Steel Spring Plunger (joins pen body and back cap)
- Mix & Match Colors (Body, Back Cap, & Pen Cap Colors)
- Smooth & High Polish
- Handcasted & Finished — USA
Dustin Faddis Facebook