- Produces crisp lines of consistent density
- Lightweight for writing comfort
- Features a long-lasting 1¼" tall twist-up eraser
- Latex-free grip with extended barrel coverage for writing versatility
- Available barrel colors and lead sizes:
- 0.5mm: Black, Blue and Green
- 0.7mm: Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Violet, Brown, Sky Blue
- 0.9mm: Black, Light Green, Orange Sky Blue
- Refillable with Hi-Polymer Lead and E10 eraser
I must admit, I'm a little surprised at how great these pencils are to write with. Something about their shape and design is quite nice. They're easy to hold, and they're light but well-balanced, so my writing ends up being uniform and consistent! They just feel "right" when written with! That's how all writing utensils should feel, right?
|PENCIL-RAMA! Top to bottom: Pentel Twist-Erase 0.5mm, Pentel Twist-Erase 0.7mm, Zebra Airfit Jell 0.5mm, Pentel EnerGize 0.7mm, Pilot H-325, Dixon Oriole #2.|
|Don't laugh at my crappy drawing please.|
JetPens - $3.65
Pentel - $2.09
These are surprisingly nice pencils. I say surprisingly because they don't look very exciting, being plain black bodied mechanical pencils. They're very comfortable to hold and write with, and the lead they came with is lovely for producing clean, consistent lines. The only downside is that the body does not contain any recycled material like many of Pentel's other mechanical pencils do.
**A big thanks to Pentel for sending these pencils for review! I was not paid to write this review but I do get to keep these awesome goodies!