- Cocoa baked quinoa bars sound interesting, healthy, and are apparently a good to-go snack.
- Enjoying Colin Purrington's cat pictures! Colin takes lovely pictures and obviously, cats are a fantastic subject!
- As seen on Twitter, shared by Julie (Okami) - the "Not-To-Do List". I think we could all use this as a reminder every now and then.
- We have been on a diet and exercise plan since returning from our trip (you know... because there was soooo much food!!). However, tonight we have decided to cheat and make these lemon blueberry cupcakes with lemon meringue buttercream icing.
- Terra Cibus: food photographed with a scanning electron microscope.
- Have you ever tried Clif bars? I really like them, especially because I always like to have some sort of snack in my purse "just in case". The Brown Eyed Baker has come up with a homemade version of them!
- I love these gorgeous journals reviewed on Whatever! Especially the wolf one.
- Paint rainbow!
- An interactive cloud made with 6,000 lights. I love things that light up or glow or shine (i.e. distracting things)!
- Drawing People at Comfortable Shoes Studio. I so must pay attention to this. I would really like to learn how to draw people.
- Have a look at Zeynep's adorable drawings!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Ok. I've gotten tired of separating my links into categories. I hope you enjoy them nevertheless.